The University of Oxford was named the number one institution in Europe for teaching and learning, according to Times Higher Education Europe Teaching Rankings 2018, followed by Cambridge, Sorbonne, and the University of Warwick. Meanwhile, UCL (University College London), came in at 5th position.
The University of Navarra in Spain ranked 8th, while Newcastle University shared the 9th slot with the University of York in the Europe Teaching Rankings 2018.
The latest ranking, which assesses universities according to 4 four key areas: “Institution’s Engagement With Its Students,” “Institution’s Resources,” “student outcomes,” and “inclusivity of teaching and learning environment.”
These are the top 25 universities for teaching and learning in Europe:
1. University of Oxford, United Kingdom
2. University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
3. Sorbonne University, France
4. University of Warwick, United Kingdom
5. UCL (University College London), United Kingdom
6. University of Bristol, United Kingdom
7. University of Manchester, United Kingdom
8. University of Navarra, Spain
=9. Newcastle University, United Kingdom
=9. University of York, United Kingdom=11. Imperial College London, United Kingdom
=11. University of Sheffield, United Kingdom
13. King’s College London, United Kingdom
14. University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
15. University of St Andrews, United Kingdom
16. Lancaster University, United Kingdom
17. Paris-Sud University, France
18. University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
19. University of Barcelona, Spain
20. Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain
21. University of Southampton, United Kingdom
=22. Autonomous University of Madrid, Spain
=22. University of Sussex, United Kingdom
24. Queen Mary University of London, United Kingdom
25. University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
=> Best Universities In The World For 2018.
Editorial Aide/Reporter at The CEOWORLD magazine. Nationally Syndicated Advice Columnist. Generally prefer dogs to humans. Loves dragons. New Yorker.